Ash of Gods
Ash of Gods is a turn-based RPG featuring constantly evolving storytelling with risks that truly affect gameplay, along with an extensive online PvP mode. The game features a story based on the complexity and ambiguity of moral choice where any of the characters in game can die. Like in real life, it’s very hard to predict all the consequences of the choices you make. Momentary benefits may cost a character a life, while sacrifice will make the walkthrough of one of following episodes easier.
- “Roguelike” Storytelling: The dialogue choices you make, journey paths you choose, and battles you fight truly affect the story and the world around you. The team’s resources and time are limited—you must choose who should live and who must die in order to continue along your path.
- PvP and PvE Multiplayer Modes: Live through the story and top the global ratings with your characters in the multiplayer mode. Unlock new characters and cards and upgrade them to build your own unique strategy and tactics. Create your own clans, join forces with friends and
participate in the battles together.
- Intelligent AI Functionality: that constantly learns from playing against you. No single tactic or formation will win against an AI that learns your playstyle!
- An Inventive Live Score: The music of this project is the result of collaboration by game composers, Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz who wrote the music for such projects as Bullet Storm, Painkiller, The Witcher, EVE Online, Call of Juarez, and Shadow Warrior.
- Scrupulously Hand-Drawn Graphics: Visual stylings of the game are inspired by the work of Ralph Bakshi, old-school Disney cartoons, and 1960’s-era Russian animation. Character animation in combat scenes are based on live actors’ motion capture.
- Compelling Storyline: The story was created by the popular author Sergey Malitsky, a contemporary Russian writer who has sold hundreds of thousands of books.
- New Approach to Tactical Strategy: A mix of turn-based strategy and card RPG, where the cards determine your strategy and the characters’ classes determine your tactics on the battlefield.
Genre: Story-driven Turn-Based RPG
Platforms: Windows PC
Available: March 2018
Press Contact:Ted Brockwood – email@example.com